• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are you guys aware that time is money?

Subject: Fantastic Morning Minute today!
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:12:54 -0400
To: Howie Carr, Taylor Cormier
CC: Grace Curley

"Morning Minute - 10.25.21" was outSTANDING.

When playing Sudoku on my smartphone,
I find that the distraction of random thoughts
and concerns about daily life
disturb my concentration on the game.

This morning, I hit Play on the Morning Minute podcast,
then started a game of (Hard-level) Sudoku.

And I achieved a new top-10 personal best!

Listening to Tapioca Joe's blathering
completely emptied my mind of all thoughts, cares, and worries,
and gave me laser-like focus on the game.
/AHM/HEH

sex is money too...
and quite fungible.

Just WTF does than mean???

o_O
than
conjunction
(used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison):She's taller than I am.
(used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.):I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
(used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference):I'd rather walk than drive there.
except; other than:We had no choice than to return home.
when:We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.
preposition
in relation to; by comparison with (usually followed by a pronoun in the objective case):He is a person than whom I can imagine no one more courteous.

I really have no idea WTF he was trying to say, but I would like to hear what kinda shit he says after.. Being that it was cut off it probably didn't fit the agenda of the little clip.
So you must be a big big fan of the White House cutting off Tapioca Joe's mike
as soon as he starts talking about when he had an onion on his belt...

If your dad was saying stuff like this on regular occasions - would you trust him to drive? Pay bills? Handle his food & medications?

More importantly, could he? If your answer is no, then who is running things?

I think Biden is totally incompetent, but I hate these little 10 second video clips without context in order to get the mob all riled up, sometimes for no reason. Same shit the media did with Trump.
He probably meant to say commuter not computer.

The guy is an endless stream of gibberish. These aren't exactly like, isolated incidents.

If your dad was saying stuff like this on regular occasions - would you trust him to drive? Pay bills? Handle his food & medications?

Well he doesnt drive or pay bills or handle his own meds... but i see your point

Kamala may save the day

Back
Top Bottom