Are lower 80% prohibited in MA...yet?

LedZep

NES Member
I have a new old stock P80 AR lower 80 w/jig just sitting in a box. My FFL says I can sell it in MA. GB wont allow them on the platform at all. AT ALL! Prohibited. What say you?

I have a new old stock P80 AR lower 80 w/jig just sitting in a box. My FFL says I can sell it in MA. GB wont allow them on the platform at all. AT ALL! Prohibited. What say you?

What is there to say? 80% is big kid pants territory. The law or vendor feels (eg gunbroker) are going to be nebulous and inconsistent on a good day. This will likely never change.

Build it, don't register it and don't tell anybody on the interweb.

And don't pant s*#t over what you hear about "Ghost Guns" on the news.

I like your forum name. So you must know of this guy, take his advice...........

1713652064766.jpeg

Last edited:
Build it, don't register it and don't tell anybody on the interweb.

And don't pant s*#t over what you here about "Ghost Guns" on the news.

I like your forum name. So you must know of this guy, take his advice...........

View attachment 874545
I saw them in Pontiac Michigan in around 1977 I think. My high school friend 1 year ahead of me went to GM institute in Flint, he got the tickets.

I saw them in Pontiac Michigan in around 1977 I think. My high school friend 1 year ahead of me went to GM institute in Flint, he got the tickets.
AWESOME. I was nine yo, in 77. Born to late. But I've seen each surviving members individually, sometimes together, and with other bands. And then, Jason. Other than live aid on TV, that's it. I saw John Paul Jones at the Paradise. That was interesting.

JFC. Put the glue bottle down. That’s step 1. All other steps point to step 1. So, infinity steps.

What is there to say? 80% is big kid pants territory. The law or vendor feels (eg gunbroker) are going to be nebulous and inconsistent on a good day. This will likely never change.
To be clear, “big pants” is like a 40S&W cocktail mixed with a preban lower?

Go to Home Depot and start with a 0% they can’t regulate that

I will buy a Ghost Gunner so I can make a Ghost gun that will shoot 3D-printed Ghost bullets and then I will slink about in the woods, like a Ghost, and when I’m done, I’ll take a picture of my “Ghost”-ly appearance because I spent so much time and money building something that turns my bank balance into a “Ghost” of its former self. Booooohoooo!

Honestly, with my two left feet for my arms, I’m better off buying something built by a company that knows what they’re doing.

P.S. I am fully aware of the implications of making PMFs illegal and their impact on the 2A but damn, a Ghost made me write it! BAM! Seven Ghost’s! Try and beat that!

I will buy a Ghost Gunner so I can make a Ghost gun that will shoot 3D-printed Ghost bullets and then I will slink about in the woods, like a Ghost, and when I’m done, I’ll take a picture of my “Ghost”-ly appearance because I spent so much time and money building something that turns my bank balance into a “Ghost” of its former self. Booooohoooo!

Honestly, with my two left feet for my arms, I’m better off buying something built by a company that knows what they’re doing.

P.S. I am fully aware of the implications of making PMFs illegal and their impact on the 2A but damn, a Ghost made me write it! BAM! Seven Ghost’s! Try and beat that!

Ghost gunner is just a little CNC milling machine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom