Are 80% Lowers legal in RI??

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
5,244
Likes
736
Location
Middletown, RI
Yes, your fine, they are paper weights. Are you asking after you machine them, yes, your fine as well. RI mirrors federal law when it comes to this.

/thread
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5
Likes
0
Yes.....I was asking the legality of machining and owning a rifle built from an 80% lower in RI.

I thought RI was similar to NH in respect to 80% lowers, but I wasn't sure.
 

Dnotarianni

NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,567
Likes
92
Location
Pascoag RI
80% of the 80% lowers get destroyed in the machining process, the other 20% sit around as paperweights for so called operators
 
Top Bottom