AR15 Done!

Here is the AR I was blabbin' about a few weeks back. Ya know, "pistol" registered lower. Anywho, i sensed up and made an M4gery out if it. I still may get a pistol upper for it though, just for fun!
(if it looks familiar, it is. I have a different screen name on ARFCOM)
photo.jpg

Looks good. Have you fired it yet? I'll hopefully be able to post a pic of my AR that I finally have together later on tonight.

derek said:
Looks good. Have you fired it yet? I'll hopefully be able to post a pic of my AR that I finally have together later on tonight.

Nope, not yet. I just got it together last night. It is my third AR, but the first i've ever put together. I didnt even think i would have the resources to put it together. But then i stumbled across a Bushmaster Armorer's video in with a bunch of old VHS tapes. So i just followed that last night.

It's got all the good bits, and it came out really cheap!!!

Bushy lower (pistol reg), LAR A3 t-marked upper (i have heard LAR sells uppers to Bushy and RRA), Wilson chromed 14.5" M4 barrel, phantom 5C2 flash hider, DPMS free float tube, ARMS #40 BUIS, Ergo grip, 6-pos stock. All said and done for $850 (including BUIS).

Now, i just have to save for ammo and mags, and an EOTech! :p

Triumph955i said:
Here is the AR I was blabbin' about a few weeks back. Ya know, "pistol" registered lower. Anywho, i sensed up and made an M4gery out if it. I still may get a pistol upper for it though, just for fun!

Nice build.

Double check on the legality of putting a pistol upper on that after it's been built into a rifle. From what I've read once a reciever has been built into a rifle that's what it is. I know a lot of it is symantecs but I'd hate for anyone to get into trouble over a detail like that. If anybody else has input please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just going by what I've read.

Back to the rifle.. let us know when you've got a range report.

CD

Back
Top Bottom