AR15 Carrying Case

What do you guys use to carry you're AR15 rifles to/from the range? Pelican cases? Soft cases? I was looking at this VoodoTactical 42" double rifle case. Has good review and is priced well. Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:
I have the VooDoo tactical double case. I love it u can't go wrong for the money. Plenty of storage. Check your YouTube connection. It's cool but it's not the voodoo case. I did watch the video anyway HAHA!

Last edited:
I have no idea how I linked that into this post. Must have been a copy N paste error from another message board I was posting too. HAHA

What can I say, guns and trains are my thing!!

What do you guys use to carry you're AR15 rifles to/from the range? Pelican cases? Soft cases? I was looking at this VoodoTactical 42" double rifle case. Has good review and is priced well. Any thoughts on this?

What's the price and where? I'm in the market as well.

I have the Voodoo Tactical as well. I use TSA locks. It looks like the zipper was designed to accommodate that size lock. I am able to carry three rifles in this case, as long as one is an AR and is split upper/lower in the second pouch. There are also padded areas for pistols in the second lockable area. So I have carried three long guns and multiple pistols with this one case at once. You can also wear this as a backpack, which is nice. Safe to say, I like it.

ETA
I bought mine at Army Barracks in Salem. I had them stuff a 16" Airsoft AR in to make sure the fit was right. Can't remember cost, but around $100 and totally worth it three years later.

Big fan of Galati cases. They are not a full soft case (as in you can't fold it on half) and have a hard padding around the zipper.

sounds like the voodoo tactical is G2G. I am going to pick up the double 42" case. Thanks for the replies!

NcStar Double rifle case. Lots of storage and lockable.

cvdc2946b-42.jpg

Big fan of Galati cases. They are not a full soft case (as in you can't fold it on half) and have a hard padding around the zipper.

Although I own both hard and soft cases, as car trunk space has shrunk over the years, I use the soft cases as the hard cases just take up too much room. I'm only carrying them to/from the range, so they don't get beaten up.

Back
Top Bottom