AR Major Malfunction

hesse polymer lower

apparently they're no longer in business and don't have a very good reputation

Hesse, You've got to be ****ing me. I thought all their crap blew up long ago. 10-12 years ago they were infamous for their junk. mostly AK stuff back then.

Hay how about making a entire lower out of super glue and duct tape. It would be like a new gun but with glue and duct tape, so it cant brake becuse its set up like its been fixed already

Why dident i think of this before...........reminder must get more duct tape

(this post rated for sarcasm, viewers be advised)

Last edited:
This is why I was never sold on polymer lowers. **** that. We like 7075-T6 for a reason..

This has nothing to do with the lower being plastic or not, it has to do with a company of cheap douchebags being the manufacturer. That same company made metal lowers too, that were also pure shit. Like as in "make olympic arms look like Tier 1 in comparison" type of pure shit. [rofl]

-Mike

heard from my friend. he had 200-300 rounds on the pistol. initially it was short stroking and so he opened up the gas port and had it running fine.

THEN he put the can on it. On round 2 it blew out the rear of the lower--too much back pressure.

And they try to tell you polymer is just as good pfffff

Not to get to technical but cold day in New England say below 40 especially if rifle is in garage or car for long time. Polymer will get stronger but more brittle. Need it to be perfect for that not to happen. Aluminum not so much.
coldpolymer.png

heard from my friend. he had 200-300 rounds on the pistol. initially it was short stroking and so he opened up the gas port and had it running fine.

THEN he put the can on it. On round 2 it blew out the rear of the lower--too much back pressure.
He suppressed it? That's why it went boom!

Back
Top Bottom