• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 build

This build was one of my winter projects. The lower receiver is from Rock River Arms and is customized as follows:

Falcon Industries Ergo Sure pistol grip [] Magpul enhanced trigger guard [] Chip McCormick drop-in super match trigger
[] DPMS Chrome mag release, safety selector and mag release button

ARright1.jpg

The DPMS upper has a 20” free-floated fluted bull barrel. The bolt and bolt carrier assembly are stainless steel. I used a SOG Armory
Tactical Latch charging handle because the standard latch was difficult to reach under the rear of the scope.

ARleft1.jpg

Regarding the scope, I got it in a trade. It’s rubberized and I can find no markings on it. Does anyone know the manufacturer and model number of this rifle scope?

ARfreefloat.jpg

Last edited:
For what you have in the rifle I'd scrap the scope and put a Super Sniper on there from SWFA.
Its a shame to have all those goodies and a no name set of optics.[wink]

SWFA scopes

Thanks, I'll look into this -- these scopes seem very reasonably priced. The current scope is very rugged and works well. But I wish I knew who made it.

It looks like one of those generic 3x9x40 rubberized "delta" scopes that are sold under various generic labels

Back
Top Bottom