• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-10 Stock Options

fernie

NES Member
Wondering if anyone has built an AR-10 and has recommendations on best stocks for MA pinned requirement. Would hate to buy a nice stock now just to drill and pin it.

Lots of stocks can be made fixed without drilling wholes. Any of the magpuls you can pop a roll pin and insert a piece inside the spring and reassemble and the lever will no longer move therefore no longer adjust. Other stocks have similar options to not mangle. The BCM gunfighter you open up the mechanism and reverse the clip inside and reassemble. It will no longer depress.

Multiple places sell kits to fix your milspec stock by replacing the pin with a screw.

Wondering if anyone has built an AR-10 and has recommendations on best stocks for MA pinned requirement. Would hate to buy a nice stock now just to drill and pin it.
there are no special ar10 stocks. they are just stocks.
i would recommend going with a carbine buffer tube and usual carbine moving stock - but it you want a fixed one - this one works ok:

luth ar i also have on a rifle i wanted to have rifle length buffer tube - it is nice. it is out of stock.
Luth-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly Kit for .308

note that rifle tube is round...

Back
Top Bottom