• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I wonder if all this stream line production and production capacity constraints is do to the explosion they had a while back.
Im nor sure where I read it but at some point we should expect 1lb-3lb containers to be the norm. I think it was in a small "handloader" flyer?
Any how as we go forward its time for reloaders to stock up.

My dad always said the ammo market is very volatile and if you like to shoot stock up and keep stocking up.
Im basically at a point where I restock when Im at 50% of my stock. which even at 50% im a good year or better for inventory for me needs.
If things get worse or for what ever reason I cant replenish my inventory I have plenty of 22lr to shoot.

My dads system is easy
How many rounds a year do you shoot. We will use 1000 rounds to keep it easy.
Go buy 1000 rounds, now before you head out on a sunday to blast 100 rounds you should be buying 200 rounds the week before.
1000-100=900+200 replacement +1100. This keeps your inventory up and adds fresh ammo
1100-100=1000+200=1200- before long even if you increase your use your staying a little ahead of the supply you need.

Ram currently has Federal SPP, limit 1
They gone!

I’ve reached a new level of ‘comfort’ with my supply...though still not as much in the bunker as some. I’ll replenish what I use this season moving forward and will rotate my stock, but I think I’m all set through CW3 (Civil War III...not a typo) if supplies became unavailable tomorrow.

Last edited:
PV's website has been in and out of the crapper for a couple days now , awfully slow filing in the site and sometimes not even initiating when I brought the site up, it probably has seen alot of hard use in the last couple months . On top of that 3 of my orders are lost in UPS shipping hell too. Something about a train wreck and some of the orders had to be rerouted and one has been stuck in Warwick since early Friday with no movement today even.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom