Anyone know where I can find some 7.7x58 japanese ammo?

Looking for a box or two of 7.7x58 Japanese ammo for an arisaka... anyone seen any around or have some they are willing to part with?

Struck out at the Marlboro show, every store I've been to, and the classifieds here. :)

Found a few places online that have it... but don't know if I want to deal with trying to get them to ship it.

Not sure where you located, but I think GFA in Natick might have some. But call first to confirm. Also check with B&K in Natick. Either Greg @ GFA or Brian @ B&K can help you find odd stuff.

Also collector @ stoneham might have some too. Just make sure to call first.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Call Cabelas before making the trip to East Hartford or wherever the nearest one is for you. Check Hoffman's, too; they had three bags of NNY brass hanging around a long time. Make an offer, if it's still there and you plan on reloading soon.

Not sure where you located, but I think GFA in Natick might have some. But call first to confirm. Also check with B&K in Natick. Either Greg @ GFA or Brian @ B&K can help you find odd stuff.

Also collector @ stoneham might have some too. Just make sure to call first.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

I've tried collectors and come up empty. I found some at the last Wilmington show for a fair price. Also one of the guys from IDC in Clinton mentioned having a connection to a reloader who does 7.7Jap, but I havent followed up with them yet.

I've also got one more bag of .310" Sinterfire frangibles that could be used in the 7.7 Jap, 7.62x39/54R and .303 British (great for the indoor ranges that allow the use of high powered rifles with frangible ammo). I've yet to buy the dies, but it will happen eventually.

Found a box of Hornady 7.7x58 JAP today at State Line and shot six rounds successfully. Even though I am not (currently) reloading, I will still save the brass. :)

Back
Top Bottom