Anyone know of a state/country with Basic Hunters Safety Certification 100% online?

Hi All,

Just received my LTC, and looking to get my hunters license as well in MA. Problem is, all the classes are fully booked as far out as they have them (http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/education/hed/hed_basic_listing.htm) , not to mention they are 3 days consecutively long which is a pretty big time requirement (plus travel if one becomes available). There are numerous states (none that seem to be in the north east) that have online classes through hunter-ed.com , huntercourse.com , etc which allow you to complete all the classroom requirements online, print a certificate for a 2 hour field day. Are there any that are 100% online?

MA will accept certificates from all states, Canada, and Mexico. Does anyone knows of a state or Canadian providence that has the course 100% online? If not 100% online, a state close to MA where I can attend a field day after taking online certification? I'm sure others are in the same boat, and our north east states really need to allow online classroom certification.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom