Anyone into gun patches?

btnh6668

NES Member
Seems to be a growing trend in the gun world. I don't really care for it but i do like decorating my ammo cabinets with stickers so i figured id through some patches on there also. I see a few companies that have a patch of the month club. Anyone into them? If so what company do you use?

Seems to be a growing trend in the gun world. I don't really care for it but i do like decorating my ammo cabinets with stickers so i figured id through some patches on there also. I see a few companies that have a patch of the month club. Anyone into them? If so what company do you use?
Is that like picachue card collecting ?

I’m not just into them I can’t live without them!!! 😂.

tacticalgearjunky.com is where to get em👍🏻

Covers all other patches…

I have a few I've gotten for free here and there that I've slapped on my minute man gear and my range bags and stuff, but other than that I'd never buy them or pay for them unless it was for purposeful signage like to label a pocket on a bag as a med kit or something.

🍍🍍 Taskforce Pineapple 🍍🍍

Back
Top Bottom