Anyone going to the Holbrook shoot?

I won't have mine yet.[sad]

But I can ask my friend to bring his 1918 DWM.

Me shooting the DWM at 30 feet, 2 mags.

MS

Got out to the range today. Put a box of 1977 Lake City out of the NPM carbine: I LIKE this stuff. only one miss-feed on the last magazine. Shot 15 off hand and the rest prone. Had a great group 3 inches above the bulls-eye. No target to show; is was so windy, it blew away when I wasn't looking. I was practicing my breathing, but anyone who knows me, I have a big belly. It was like shooting on top of those exercise balls with a pair of bellows. Interesting picture[shocked]. I think I didn't quite stop moving when I pulled the trigger. I also put the second box of Bulls Eye reloaded 45 out of the 1911 at 40 feet. A few bulls eyes, but I basically obliterated the target 3 inches to the right of the bull - gotta get the rear sight knocked over one of these days. No target left to show.

Last edited:
Man......I been trying to get to nes shoot for ever!!!!!! No I'm not going....sucks.

Man......I been trying to get to nes shoot for ever!!!!!! No I'm not going....sucks.

C'mon! I'm driving like an hour and a half and I don't even really have any extra ammo to bring to the shoot!

Sounds like I have to find me some 9mm! What do you guys want to have put through the Luger? Wwb?

WWB is the preferred. Good luck finding it. S/B is OK too. Took me 5 months to gather 500 rounds for my P38. Gotta ration it and save some for the Luger in June.

MS

C'mon! I'm driving like an hour and a half and I don't even really have any extra ammo to bring to the shoot!

Sounds like I have to find me some 9mm! What do you guys want to have put through the Luger? Wwb?
Before kids it was distance....now with 3 kids wife works weekend nights I need a baby sitter....and I already have my sitter scheduled for reading rifle shoots and other weekend events......

Back
Top Bottom