• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone get a new C&R lately?

I got mine for the first time this February, and it has it. I didn't cut it out, because I figured nobody would recognize it. I just keep a folded up copy of the whole thing in my car.

I got my renewal in May and it didn't have that.

I got mine for the first time this February, and it has it. I didn't cut it out, because I figured nobody would recognize it. I just keep a folded up copy of the whole thing in my car.

Recently changed address and got a fresh new C&R certificate and a business card size to match.

That's weird, there are three different versions?

If I understand correctly there is the full size, the full size with a business card cutout, and a full size with no cutout and an additonal business card license?

Mine's probably up for renewal soon. I haven't used it for anything in quite a while so I'll have to check the expiration date.

So what's the intended use for the little wallet-sized one? I would think you still need to provide buyers/ sellers with the full size one signed in ink for transactions.

Broken record here but yeah I got mine in Feb and it came with card and the full sheet. My local store didn't recognize the card so I just gave them the full sheet to leave on record.

I got mine in January. Came on a full page with the license up top and the wallet cutout at bottom.

I just use a copy of the top

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I called yesterday. Mine should be in my mail box today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what it looks like when I see it.

Sounds convenient... I've been carrying a full size color copy, folded in my wallet for ~ 2 yrs.

I just looked at my C&R (renewed in Feb) and it has the small card as well. Which is marked not valid for sale or other disposition. I guess that mean it's valid for acquisition only. I'm not sure I get the point. I keep a couple in my truck, unsigned, just in case a C&R sale breaks out. It pays to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom