Anyone else excited about Area 7????

Speaking of this, anyone want to get together for some beers and dinner Friday or Saturday night? We have a good crew from Maine coming down as well!

Very excited for my 1st Area match. I'm heading out tomorrow with lugnut and MFP4073. We are shooting Friday afternoon and heading back after.

Very excited for my 1st Area match. I'm heading out tomorrow with lugnut and MFP4073. We are shooting Friday afternoon and heading back after.

I'm looking forward to some good quality time with you guys. Shooting should be fun too. [laugh]

In Fulton now. Shooting tomorrow. Stages look real fun!!!!!!

We shot yesterday.
Stages were fun - lots of close and open targets.
Be warned - they are weighing Production guns - a guy on our squad was bumped to open.
Also the Chrony was a bit lower for me - I squeeked by with a 165.1

We shot yesterday.
Be warned - they are weighing Production guns - a guy on our squad was bumped to open.

The reason why my PF is at 172.

We shot yesterday.

What did you chrono at before you left? Its good to see that they had a proper chrono this year.

What did you chrono at before you left? Its good to see that they had a proper chrono this year.

I'm usually around a 171 - 172pf.

I had an issue with my powder measure just prior to the match (long story..) I checked just prior to match and my ammo was at 167 - 168 (at Harvard) - so I went to the match with my fingers crossed.

Mike - as I recall you still are the closet I've seen chronied - 165.0 in Vermont right?

Nothing like being at the chrono and thinking if I go minor it will be like getting a mike on each stage I just shot. good to hear it went in your favor

Yep, 164.9 on the back chrono, 165.0 on the front.

They had three chronographs but had equipment failures with all of them. They did not even run the chrono on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I checked my ammo last week and it was running at 167-169 PF so no tears from me. During the race on Sunday they had a special at the club. $1.00 beers [shocked][grin] Three more Yuengling please. [smile]

Now I'm looking forward to the Walls of Steel and the Sectional championship.

They had three chronographs but had equipment failures with all of them. They did not even run the chrono on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I checked my ammo last week and it was running at 167-169 PF so no tears from me. During the race on Sunday they had a special at the club. $1.00 beers [shocked][grin] Three more Yuengling please. [smile]

Now I'm looking forward to the Walls of Steel and the Sectional championship.

You shooting Walls Friday?

Back
Top Bottom