Anybody else here about this one

GunGrey

Banned
I got a pic text from my uncle this morning and I guess that some one hit a 400lb deer on the RI/CT border. im a little skeptical about this cause the pic looks like a dam moose. Now this is the northeast i didn't think deer got that big here. heres a pic and i googled it looking for some info and got another forum where someone posted it, i guess a friend sent the poster a pic, it doesnt look that bad i mean a roadkill deer should be compeletly Fed up. I am pretty skeptical but what do you guys think.

RIRoadKill.jpg

I got a pic text from my uncle this morning and I guess that some one hit a 400lb deer on the RI/CT border. im a little skeptical about this cause the pic looks like a dam moose. Now this is the northeast i didn't think deer got that big here. heres a pic and i googled it looking for some info and got another forum where someone posted it, i guess a friend sent the poster a pic, it doesnt look that bad i mean a roadkill deer should be compeletly Fed up. I am pretty skeptical but what do you guys think.

RIRoadKill.jpg
400 pounds?
That's a lot bigger than 400.
If it is road kill, maybe the bad side is the one you can't see.

its was claimed to be 400, if it is i dont really know. the bad side could be laying on the tailgate your right

But the thing is amazing even if its not from the northeast

Put your glasses on there squinty, they're definately RI plates.

Wedgie.gif

CSI butt boy, look at the bottom of the tag.

It looks more like a N. Carolina to me. But i have 20/15 vision as of this month too. [rofl]

**edit** South Carolina, Possibly Missouri or some other hick state

Last edited by a moderator:
CSI butt boy, look at the bottom of the tag.

It looks more like a N. Carolina to me. But i have 20/15 vision as of this month too. [rofl]

The number of digits screams RI. Everywhere else uses 6 chars generally 3 alpha, 3 numeric. RI has these special 5 digit number plates that you can get to show you are a tool who hasn't traveled further north than the bucket or further south than south county. This looks like one of those plates. #38515.

The number of digits screams RI. Everywhere else uses 6 chars generally 3 alpha, 3 numeric. RI has these special 5 digit number plates that you can get to show you are a tool who hasn't traveled further north than the bucket or further south than south county. This looks like one of those plates. #38515.

[rolleyes] so does MA, and any other state with "lottery" tags... RI is half gray / half white(ish)....

run along now... [laugh]

Its been discussed on many forums for over a month now. Its a photoshop job. Look how messed up the top of the skull is.

Photoshopped.

The angle of the light hitting the truck is different than that of the deer, and the pixel density is different on the 2 images. It is my opinion the picture of the deer was taken in low light with a flash and the truck was taken midday.

Lousy work.

ETA: RI plate.

Definitely a Rhode Island plate and a very big deer. A buddy of mine shot one in MA 2 years ago close to 400. Just a hair under, the damn thing looked like a mule it was huge.

Back
Top Bottom