Any NH residents with Mass. LTC

flashback

This brings back flashbacks. I applaud you (NH Resident) for correctly (I Assume) having interest in a MA. Non-Resident LTC. I assume you will correctly apply with the MSP, for the Annual LTC-Non-Res, for $100.00. Flashback: Goes as follows. Husband and Wife claim resident status in NH. They are registered to vote in NH. They have several cars and motorcycles registered in NH (But all parked in my town in MA.). Their NH property (Really summer home or vacation home) is 2 hours away from MA. Husband and Wife both have City/State jobs in my City (In MA.). One of the NH Registered vehicles is a Truck with Plow. Guess where the Plow is? (IN MA.). Both people drive about town openly everyday....afterall they really do live in my town (2nd home in MA.) So, Where do they or How do they get 2 LTC's. You guessed it. They applied for and got and renewed several times a MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENT LICENSE TO CARRY FIREARMS! Why you ask: Because the fee is the same for 4-5? more years term, before expiration, with the MA RESIDENT LTC. And of course it is easier to deal with the small town PD and Police Chief. As opposed to the big bad State Police. I ask do you think NH Residents would drive 2 hours each way to work? One of the people involved, had a job (City Job), M-F 1 hour in the Morning and 1 Hour in the afternoon. Do you think that person drove a total of 4 hours to perform a 2 hour job? If you lived in NH, Where would your truck plow be? Isn't this Fraud apparent. What about all the side issues: sales tax, excise tax, insurance, etc.? But they got away with it for a long time, Before a Police Officer got involved and made it an issue. Of course the Police Officer was disciplined and suffered a Suspension, before He was VINDICATED. The people were eventually DENIED an LTC (MA RES.) Renewal. They sued the Police Chief and LOST in Court. The discovering Police Officer now viewed as a "Bad-Cop" around town.

Back
Top Bottom