Any members here in the US Navy?

I'm looking for an old friend of mine. From my searches, I have been able to find out, that he is in the Navy. I called base information and they connected me to the last ship that he was listed as being with. The last date he had listed on that ship was in 03. They asked around, and no one on the ship knew of him, and they said that if he was listed on that ship in 03 that he most likely was not still on that ship. The guy on the phone mentioned that the Navy has a website "Together We Served" where Navy brothers can find eachother. He said that someone in the Navy would have to log on, and do a search.

So, I was wondering if anyone here was in the Navy, and could do me the favor of a search.

Thanks in advance
Adam

Send me his name, rank, and any info you have in a PM and I'll look him up right now. Keep in mind that your friend will have to have an account set up with Together We Served in order for me to find him.

Thanks for the offer, but I opened an account myself (had to fudge some questions) but I was able to find him, and we have been talking.

Thanks

That is cool Adam. I have found the same sort of thing for those of us that served in Field Station. This one is for Berlin, and it has been fun going down memory lane and reminiscing of our times there and some of the stuff that went on.
Now for Glenn and I to get back there, except most of our barracks are gone now.[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom