Any local clubs hold .22 900 matches?

Don't know about Merrimack Valley area, but I'm pretty sure that either one or both of these clubs do run the 900s . . . Sharon F&G (no website) and Braintree R&P www.brp.org (check under activities as not all matches make the calendar).

Another idea . . .

Look at the last few pages of The Outdoor Message (assuming that you are a GOAL member). They publish the match schedules as provided by the sponsoring clubs (if they are GOAL-affiliated clubs), so there is a reasonably comprehensive list there.

Also, I "assume" that NRA might publish a complete list of sanctioned matches somewhere on their website. Might take some digging there. [I'm not a competitive shooter, so I've never looked there.]

Another idea . . .

Look at the last few pages of The Outdoor Message (assuming that you are a GOAL member). They publish the match schedules as provided by the sponsoring clubs (if they are GOAL-affiliated clubs), so there is a reasonably comprehensive list there.

Also, I "assume" that NRA might publish a complete list of sanctioned matches somewhere on their website. Might take some digging there. [I'm not a competitive shooter, so I've never looked there.]

I look at this each month, but the way these events are listed is just "pistol match". You can't tell if it's a centerfire, steel plates, silouhette, etc.

Back
Top Bottom