• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any local clubs hold .22 900 matches?

Don't know about Merrimack Valley area, but I'm pretty sure that either one or both of these clubs do run the 900s . . . Sharon F&G (no website) and Braintree R&P www.brp.org (check under activities as not all matches make the calendar).

Another idea . . .

Look at the last few pages of The Outdoor Message (assuming that you are a GOAL member). They publish the match schedules as provided by the sponsoring clubs (if they are GOAL-affiliated clubs), so there is a reasonably comprehensive list there.

Also, I "assume" that NRA might publish a complete list of sanctioned matches somewhere on their website. Might take some digging there. [I'm not a competitive shooter, so I've never looked there.]

Another idea . . .

Look at the last few pages of The Outdoor Message (assuming that you are a GOAL member). They publish the match schedules as provided by the sponsoring clubs (if they are GOAL-affiliated clubs), so there is a reasonably comprehensive list there.

Also, I "assume" that NRA might publish a complete list of sanctioned matches somewhere on their website. Might take some digging there. [I'm not a competitive shooter, so I've never looked there.]

I look at this each month, but the way these events are listed is just "pistol match". You can't tell if it's a centerfire, steel plates, silouhette, etc.

Back
Top Bottom