Any idea where I can find some CCI large pistol primers?

I have some up in storage in Northern VT but somehow forgot to grab them when I grabbed my other stuff. I was hoping to not make another trip until April.

I only need a 1000 or so? I tried every internet source today. I couldn't find any CCI primers and hardly any powder. I had hoped that the manufacturers would be caught up by now.

thanks for any assistance

I have some up in storage in Northern VT but somehow forgot to grab them when I grabbed my other stuff. I was hoping to not make another trip until April.

I only need a 1000 or so? I tried every internet source today. I couldn't find any CCI primers and hardly any powder. I had hoped that the manufacturers would be caught up by now.

thanks for any assistance

I was at Riley's last Monday and picked up 2000. They had plenty.

Thanks to Uncle Fester who took care of me! Thanks, too, for the other replies. I think I have enough now to get me through until late spring when I hope everyone else is finished stocking up on their lifetime supply of primers.

I did go to Blue Northern this afternoon. Primers seemed a little pricey at $33 per box of CCI300 but I did buy a very nice smith and wesson 22a from them. I also thought they had great prices (and plenty of stock) on FMJ 308 and 223. Overall a very nice store and very helpful. Will definitely be buying handguns from them again.

Even they were low on primers and specifically commented about how difficult it was to get them in stock right now. They also had a good supply of powder but were out of my usual (Varget, H110, Unique, IMR 4350). I think they also had several MEC's for sale which will be something to consider for the future...

Thanks to Uncle Fester who took care of me! Thanks, too, for the other replies. I think I have enough now to get me through until late spring when I hope everyone else is finished stocking up on their lifetime supply of primers.

I did go to Blue Northern this afternoon. Primers seemed a little pricey at $33 per box of CCI300 but I did buy a very nice smith and wesson 22a from them. I also thought they had great prices (and plenty of stock) on FMJ 308 and 223. Overall a very nice store and very helpful. Will definitely be buying handguns from them again.

Even they were low on primers and specifically commented about how difficult it was to get them in stock right now. They also had a good supply of powder but were out of my usual (Varget, H110, Unique, IMR 4350). I think they also had several MEC's for sale which will be something to consider for the future...

Did they have any progressive MEC's, or just the single stage ones?

Tom could be the most reputable dealer I've delt with. I watched him talk a customer out of buying his son a bow for Christmas because Tom didn't think the boy was big enough to draw it back. Sadly.few people have that much integrity.

Back
Top Bottom