Any Graphic Designers on NES? - Bumper Sticker Help Needed

I have a printer ready to run 8k bumper stickers but apparently my files look a bit pixilated. However, they are the best I can produce using what I have (MS paint).

Any graphic designer our there willing to donate some of your time to de-pixilate the image? If so, send me a PM and I will get the files to you asap. Would need to turn it around rather quickly.
If not, the bumper stickers will be slightly pixilated on close inspection. Considering they are going on a bumper, probably not a huge deal, but would prefer to clean up if possible

https://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/318960-Protest-Bumper-Stickers-ORDER-DONATE

Thank you!

Crisis averted (kind of). I just re-created the files 3 times bigger than the bumper sticker size and then shrunk the image. Perfect? no. But a lot of the pixilation went away.

Thanks all. I ended up redoing my files last night and the printer is going to look at them this morning. Hopefully they are good but if not I will reach back out to you. I am always amazed at the NES community, we have a good group!

Back
Top Bottom