• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Brass Processing Services Local? (MA/NH/RI?)

I have a couple thousand pieces of once-fired military brass I'd like to have processed to a reasonably high standard.

Anybody who offers the service locally (i.e. within a reasonable driving distance of Boston?).

Thanks for any input.

What do you expect processed to be?

1-Pin clean
2-deprime
3-Resize
4-Remove military crimp from primer pocket

Would that be what your expecting? Or do you expect any more or less?

What do you expect processed to be?

1-Pin clean
2-deprime
3-Resize
4-Remove military crimp from primer pocket

Would that be what your expecting? Or do you expect any more or less?

At this point my brass has been cleaned and sorted by headstamp. I'd hate to comingle it again, but I suppose I could if the processor had a problem with running discrete lots by headstamp and wanted to go at it in one continuous run.

If the processor offers stainless tumbling great, but if not, no biggie, the brass is ready to be sized.

I'd like to get it full-length sized, primer pocket swaged or reamed, trimmed to uniform length, and have the case mouths chamfered.

I can tumble off the sizing lube if need be--if it saves turnaround time or cost.

At this point my brass has been cleaned and sorted by headstamp. I'd hate to comingle it again, but I suppose I could if the processor had a problem with running discrete lots by headstamp and wanted to go at it in one continuous run.

If the processor offers stainless tumbling great, but if not, no biggie, the brass is ready to be sized.

I'd like to get it full-length sized, primer pocket swaged or reamed, trimmed to uniform length, and have the case mouths chamfered.

I can tumble off the sizing lube if need be--if it saves turnaround time or cost.

I tried to send you a PM but your PM folder is full and you can not receive and new PM's until you delete some old ones.

Year old thread, and only found one other thread that was a feeler thread.

Is there anyone locally offering this for rifle brass ?

Back
Top Bottom