Any active National Guard want to practice rifle or pistol?

Looking for active National Guard interested in getting together to practice High Power Rifle (at 200,300,600 yds.) or Pistol. The intent would be to practice for events like "Tri-Color" , State Championships or Wilson Match. Given The difficult schedule and hours, wondering if anyone has the interest. AR service rifles required. If so, PM with interest. DPS Out.

I actually remember a couple years ago the Mass NG was putting something like this together.. it might just have been at Camp Edwards, but I do remember them setting up a shooting team. I looked into it last year before i went to the sand, and I dont remember what the status was... Ill have to look again soon!

If I could do that in lieu of drills I would consider not retiring.[wave]

Mass guard sends out propaganda every year for the event a Devens... i've never been, but would be interested in some "low key" practice too. -location and schedule permitting.

what time of the year is this competition held??? Id be interested in seeing about this too!

your training / readiness NCO should be all over that! [wink]

seriously, there is at least ONE event at Devens every year and sometimes at Otis... I'll be sure to forward it to you, since only THE WHOLE GUARD gets it via email... [rofl]

only downfall is it's during a drill weekend and your unit does need to "sponsor" you per se... as in provide the M16-A2, M9 and any other evens you plan on shooting....

Back
Top Bottom