Another "Record Ammo Sales" Article.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
http://columbiacitypaper.com/index.php/News-Commentary/News/Obama-the-best-gun-salesman.html
=
This one comes from South Carolina:

CHARLESTON
Charleston gun stores report record ammunition sales
- Fears of a possible new wave of federal bans on weapons and bullets have sparked a frenzy of ammunition sales, particularly for handguns.
“My shelves have never been so scarce of bullets,” Arlyn Pendergast, owner of the ATP Gun Shop in Summerville, told the Charleston Post and Courier. “I've had people come up from Florida and buy 15,000 to 20,000 rounds.”
Other stores have imposed limit restrictions on purchases.
“Obama is the best gun salesman we could find,” Scott Hornsby, store manager at Carolina Rod & Gun told the Post and Courier.

The best part are the comments submitted by the readers.

A obvious anti named Earnest Payne writes:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone have an idea as to how long it will bebefore you start burying police officers responding to domestic violence
reports? For that matter how long before families start burying members of their families because of the rise in gun sales?

But now he gets hammered by the followup commentors:

Totally agree, Ernest. Clearly, Obama has to do something to counter the response all the gun freaks have made to the nothing he's done so far.

Having been married these past 45 years I can say not once has an officer been to my home in regards to domestic violence and having raised 3 children in a home where firearms were common and having taught them to respect firearms and given proper instruction in the handling and use of firearms no one has been harmed but they do know how to protect themselves should the need occur, remember the police only come after a crime has been committed.

So...where's your logic for that one, Ernest? You act like firearms are a new thing. Millions and millions of people own firearms, and have owned them, responsibly, for decades.
Just because you're not mature enough to handle one
safely doesn't mean nobody else is. That's called projection.

Lew, Ernest realizes that there weren't many cop killings before for the simple reason that people had less than 10,000 bullets in their homes. Now that they have 15-20,000 bullets, the opportunity cost for murdering a cop is much lower.
With so many bullets, how can you afford NOT to kill someone?

I know, it's like the other day. I realized that I had been stock piling
accidently. I had a lot more bullets because I simply can't pass up a sale. Just like costco, I always overbuy frozen fish. So I simply had to lay waste to everyone of the people on my block. Children first of course. I mean how else could a gun owner rid themselves of their bullets but to fire one directly into human flesh. My friend reminded me that I could just target shoot for fun.
Agreed that is fun, but I feel guilty expending a bullet unless somebody dies
from it.

There are more so you'll just have to click the link to read them.
I guess the citizens of South Carolina aren't about to give up their guns anytime soon. And they have no problem telling libs like Earnest to STFU.
Plus, their local media dosen't delete the comments from the pro gunners.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom