• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another one stops shipping!!

SKS Ray

NES Member
Found out that another company has halted shipping semi automatic rifles such as the SKS to Massachusetts and Connecticut residents. I'm not naming the company because I called them today and they said they will still ship other C&R eligible rifles to license holders, but no semi automatics anymore.[sad2]
Point is the antis are winning so use your license now because in the future it could be only usefull for wiping your butt!

[angry] That burns my ass like a two foot flame. Pisses me off big time when companies refuse to ship things here that are perfectly legal to own here. Isn't it enough that we can't get the toys of those in free America, no now we get shit for the stuff we can legally possess.

"Point is the antis are winning..."

As opposed to which other stretch of time in the last 40 years in Massachusetts? When was the last time the anti's were losing?

I'll file this one in my overflowing "No Shit!" file.

Found out that another company has halted shipping semi automatic rifles such as the SKS to Massachusetts and Connecticut residents. I'm not naming the company because I called them today and they said they will still ship other C&R eligible rifles to license holders, but no semi automatics anymore.[sad2]
Point is the antis are winning so use your license now because in the future it could be only usefull for wiping your butt!

and plastic hurts when wiping your butt.

"Point is the antis are winning..."

As opposed to which other stretch of time in the last 40 years in Massachusetts? When was the last time the anti's were losing?

I'll file this one in my overflowing "No Shit!" file.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with the concept of winning/losing here. The concept that started since Scott Harshbarger and going to now is the big problem here. I would imagine that C&R guys had it easier 10+ years ago because the AG office probably didn't give a rat's ass about SKS's and other C&R weapons. Now you have companies here that are either given wrong info from in-state dealers or just don't want to get in trouble.

Joe R.

I think they have no clue as to what there doing or trying to do too. They hurt the honest gun guys more than the bad guys. They actually give the bad guys more help.

Plus i think the dealers are mislead and scared of doing the wrong thing too. Some of this stuff is misinterepted when they read the laws.

Back
Top Bottom