Another one arrives!

After getting my 59/66 Friday morning and finding that Type 53 Friday evening, I'm again expecting, this time the big white truck bearing a rack grade Saginaw S'G' carbine to accompany all the others. [smile]

I gotta stop buying stuff.

Last edited:
I got to get a m1 carbine one of these days.

Congrats on the carbine, also word of warning to all if you buy one milsurp you will have to buy a hundred more[smile].

[smile]
After getting my 59/66 Friday morning and finding that Type 53 Friday evening, I'm again expecting, this time the big white truck bearing a rack grade Saginaw S'G' carbine to accompany all the others. [smile]

I gotta stop buying stuff.

Only an SG? You can't stop buying now - there are so many more still to go [wink]

I missed out on a Rockola, but I managed to get a Winchester, an Inland, National Postal Meter, Saginaw, and a Saginaw SG. I think there are two more mfg's coming up - I am going to try and get one of each of those too.

[smile]

Only an SG? You can't stop buying now - there are so many more still to go [wink]

I missed out on a Rockola, but I managed to get a Winchester, an Inland, National Postal Meter, Saginaw, and a Saginaw SG. I think there are two more mfg's coming up - I am going to try and get one of each of those too.

BTW, if this carbine had a new stock, it could have been sold as Like New, not a rack grade.

So far, I have (in order of acquisition):
Saginaw SG - Import
IBM - Import
Underwood - CMP RG
Rock-Ola - CMP RG
Quality Hardware - CMP BR (built up with Kahr and surplus parts)
Saginaw S'G' - CMP

I had to cancel the NPM order for monetary reasons.

Also have two Plainfield commercial stripped receivers sitting on the shelf.

IBM and Standard Products are coming up, I'm going to try to get an SP.

Then, when the Greek carbines are released I'll be shooting for the Winchester, Inland, and NPM. The true IP (versus an S'G') will have to wait.

S'G' arrival pics
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Yeah, the stock looks really nice. There are some dings and dents, but still in VG-Excellent. I have no idea why this rifle was a rack grade.

I get a lot of M2 ball bullet showing on the muzzle test (more so than on my other carbines), and from what I understand carbines usually don't suffer from throat erosion. I need to get some real gauges.

Either way, really happy with this one.

You're still young, you've got plenty of time to pick one up. They're expensive compared to most milsurp rifles.

Back
Top Bottom