Another new M&P (pic)

Mass-diver

NES Member
After picking up a FS M&P 9mm last month, I had to purchase a compact as well. While I understand that lots of people don't like these pistols, they were just what I've looking for since I started carrying. As a bonus, I was able to be ahold of two with MA tiggers and the little guy has no mag saftey.

DSCN1769.jpg

Last edited:
How well does that compact one carry? I'm looking for a carry piece, since the full sized M&P ain't gonna cut it on me. Range report! [smile]

Haven't had the little guy to the range yet, but I really like how the FS shoots. I'm not the world's best shot, but I was hitting a steel plate at 50yds with the FS and I can't really do that well with most of my other pistols. I have also have put 500rounds of factory ammo through the FS without cleaning and I'm yet to have a malfunction. Not Glock like yet, but still a good sign.

I need to get night sights first, then try to find the perfect holster. I keep checking on the MP-pistol board, but I haven't seen what I want yet. I like the Sidearmor style IWB kydex holsters, without any of that weird shit off the sides, etc, just a simple holster. For now, I just carry my G30, but at somepoint I will transistion and carry the compact M&P.

Here's the Gun Blast review in case anyone didn't catch it:

http://www.gunblast.com/SW_MPCompact.htm

Nice buy. I wanted to get a compact but I am thinking more along the lines of a hammerless .38 revolver for summer carry.

I have a 340PD (snubby, .38/.357) it's a great little revolver. It's actually about the same size as the M&P, but I can carry the revolver right in my pocket.

I've seen them for sale in several places. M&P 9 is MA compliant and on the list I believe (too lazy to check) but I know M&M Plimouth Bay Outfitters has one for $500.

Ordered a FS .40 this morning. It'll be here tomorrow afternoon.
Coupons for the mags and bag printed out and ready to go. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom