Another good time at MANville

Thanks for keeping this one going Matt, always a good time down there in RI and always on my way home just a touch after noon. had to blow my goal of no penalties on one of my last shots of the day and of course it was on the classifier but as a local sports coach says "it is what it is". See ya next month!

I agree - great match - thank you Matt! Perfect sized squads,good folks and suprised Mojo by getting home before 4. I even had fun in the mud on stage one and didn't bust my butt LOL.

Yes, love how early that match gets done. Had time to go to Patriot place with some squad members and get to work with time to spare! Also, fun stages and at least on our squad, everyone pasted and took turns putting their hands in the mud resetting the texas star.

There's a good chance I would've won stage 2 in limited had I shot the damn star correctly! Been practicing so much at shooting stacked paper targets bottom to top, I shot the bottom star first and watched that guy spin.. and dodge bullets, and spin some more..

I enjoy the competition!

I fired about 20 rounds at the star in bay 2[sad2]
I did scoop up brass today, but I haven't sorted it out yet. I tried out a new way of marking mine, but It doesn't make it all that much easier to spot while its on the ground (mud/standing water)

Back
Top Bottom