• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

another do as I tell you, not as I do..

What is that gun? Looks like 22 ammo but the gun doesn't look like something that will take the magazine pictured along side the ammo.

Where does it say he's anti gun? He representing 2 anti police brutality cases. Only the cop claimed he's an anti.

Where does it say he's anti gun? He representing 2 anti police brutality cases. Only the cop claimed he's an anti.

It's at least the opinion of the president of the Cleveland Patrolmen's Assn.
Steve Loomis, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, pointed out the irony of the case.

“What’s interesting about David is he is such an anti-gun person,” Loomis said. “He’s such an anti-violence person, and of all the things for him to get arrested for, that really surprises me.”

Come on guys, the dude tried to (or would have) carr(ied)y a handgun onto a plane in his carry bag. That's a no-no to any gun owner and he should have addressed it beforehand (or am I missing something?)

Come on guys, the dude tried to (or would have) carr(ied)y a handgun onto a plane in his carry bag. That's a no-no to any gun owner and he should have addressed it beforehand (or am I missing something?)

I like to think I'm smart enough not to use a range bag for a carry on if for no other reason, I'd probably get an ex linebacker to do the cavity search if they swabbed it. [thinking]

So besides the title of the article, who says he is anti 2A? Looks like he is against cops killing folks to me.

So besides the title of the article, who says he is anti 2A? Looks like he is against cops killing folks to me.

TTAG had an article about this and they didn't find anything that says he was anti 2A other than that cops statement. They did find a statement from the same cop saying he was against people carrying guns in cars.

It's a petty attempt to make him look bad by the police because clearly they don't like him based on the lawsuits against the police he's been involved in.

Back
Top Bottom