Angle Tree Rod & Gun Club

Angle Tree has been around for ninety years. It has been a well respected bulls eye club that was nearly shut down in the 1980s due to problems with neighbors. It has a lot to offer but there are a few rules that can be deal breakers. There are reasons for each of these rules obviously and I don't think that you are going to change them. Specifically: five round limit in a magazine, no guests on indoor range, center-fire qualification on pistol ranges, and no rapid fire shooting. I have been a member since 1979 and know pretty much all there is to know about ATSRGC. PM me and I can answer any questions that you might have. Hope to see you on the range one of these days.
White Feather

Angle Tree has been around for ninety years. It has been a well respected bulls eye club that was nearly shut down in the 1980s due to problems with neighbors. It has a lot to offer but there are a few rules that can be deal breakers. There are reasons for each of these rules obviously and I don't think that you are going to change them. Specifically: five round limit in a magazine, no guests on indoor range, center-fire qualification on pistol ranges, and no rapid fire shooting. I have been a member since 1979 and know pretty much all there is to know about ATSRGC. PM me and I can answer any questions that you might have. Hope to see you on the range one of these days.
White Feather

I am a member at Angle Tree also. I haven't been a member for that long but you can have guests at the indoor range, but they are limited to .22LR pistol/rifle unless a Range Officer is present. You only have to qualify on the indoor range to use center-fire, else you may only shoot .22LR pistol/rifle indoors unless a Range Officer is present. On the outdoor pistol range you may use centerfire without qualifying.

Lol, the original post was from 2009.

Back
Top Bottom