• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

An interesting conversation........

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Stopped in my local pub tonight..and was talking to this gal....A local Dingbat Barfly!

She talked about my Birthday party last month, and all the neat people she saw with me.

She asked me, "Are those the people you work with?"

"No, they are a bunch of folks I know from an internet website I enjoy. And some of them I had never met in person till that night.....and they drove a ways to get here."

"Really?" She said....."What kind of website is it?"

"It's called Northeastshooters." I said....." A lot of people with a lot in common, especially the 2nd Amendment."

(I through the 2nd Amendment part in, because I wanted to mess with her a bit, she is a flaming liberal, and dumb as a rock!)[smile]

"The 2nd Amendment?...What's that?"

"It's an Amendment to the Constitution...you know, the one that gives us the right to own guns!" (Right then, her eyes got wide...she was shocked!)[rofl]

"You mean all those people like to own guns?"

"Not only that" I said, "They also believe in the right to carry a weapon anywhere they go!"

"Did any of them have guns when they were here?" she asked in shock.

I just looked at the dingbat.....tipped my hat......and said with a smile.....

"I would hope so!"[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
So you're going to leave us hanging? did she run? ask more questions? Slap you?
LFG! tell us!

C'mon, tell us the truth. You were just trying to get in her pants, weren't you.

I meet a lot of gals that I would want to, but not this one.

Woman are like Horses....and this one has been "rode hard and put away wet" too much for me.[rofl]

I do have my standards!

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Nice going. Tell a Liberal dingbat that a bunch of people were in a pub where alcohol is served and then tell her you hope they are carrying. FAIL

Should've said "I carry mine everywhere I go and it's fully loaded...want to come back to my place and see it?"

[rofl]

Nice going. Tell a Liberal dingbat that a bunch of people were in a pub where alcohol is served and then tell her you hope they are carrying. FAIL

Do you puss out at restaurants, too? Last I checked they serve alcohol, too. Or how about at home?? OMG people often buy and store and drink alcohol at home...and they might own guns!! [rolleyes]

Last edited:
Do you puss out at restaurants, too? Last I checked they serve alcohol, too. Or how about at home?? OMG people often buy and store and drink alcohol at home...and they might own guns!! [rolleyes]

As a matter if fact I store my booze with my guns. Just incase they need a drink you know to keep them well lubed.

You are clueless in life, if you have a card, which I doubt, turn it in. Those that carry the responsibility of owning and carrying a firearm, whether concealed or not, are far more trustworthy and able to control emotion and evaluate situations than dingbats that hate firearms, or for shame, carry one on their hip day in and day out in restaurants, stores and yes, even dropping their kids off at school. Here where I live, we live by the fact that we are the first line of safety and providing immediate protection for those that are in imminent danger, the sheriffs dept even acknowledges this and encourages it, they are the troops that come later. this is life. If you want Obamie to protect you, crawl up his ass.

Back
Top Bottom