• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo Supply Returning?

It's good to know that all the panic'd idiots have finally had enough of paying $40 / 50 for 9mm and have an abundant stash of 400 rounds and now refuse to pay gouge prices. Inventory goes up, LGS's stop buying from the gouging suppliers, inventories increase, demand drops and what do you know ? Prices fall for the end consumer.

While the ammo companies are no doubt smarter about this boom and bust cycle, I have predicted before that the biggest shortage in modern memory will be followed by an enormous glut. A large percentage of the ammo bought in the last year plus was bought by people who will never join a gun range and will never buy ammo again in their lives.

While the ammo companies are no doubt smarter about this boom and bust cycle, I have predicted before that the biggest shortage in modern memory will be followed by an enormous glut. A large percentage of the ammo bought in the last year plus was bought by people who will never join a gun range and will never buy ammo again in their lives.

There will be no " enormous glut. " at least not as long as Biden/kameltoe is around. Before Jan 2020 the channel had like 2+ YEARS of ammo in it while everyone was basically not caring and jerking off because Trump was president.....

There will be no " enormous glut. " at least not as long as Biden/kameltoe is around. Before Jan 2020 the channel had like 2+ YEARS of ammo in it while everyone was basically not caring and jerking off because Trump was president.....
Yes, because the historical boom bust cycle of ammunition supply will cease. Just because. Okay.

Yes, because the historical boom bust cycle of ammunition supply will cease. Just because. Okay.
I'm not saying it will cease but you're going to be waiting a long ass time for a "glut" of ammunition to happen. Every time we have a moonbat president there's never enough time for a glut to build up. Even when Obama left office ammo prices were still f****** retarded. It literally took the "trump slump" to really pull them down. That 2 year? slump literally took over a decade of churn to make happen.

It's about time. I'm finally starting to run low on reloading supplies that I bought when Perry White closed his gun shop.
Anybody remember Perry White's shop? I think it closed some time in the 80s, maybe early 90s.

It's about time. I'm finally starting to run low on reloading supplies that I bought when Perry White closed his gun shop.
Anybody remember Perry White's shop? I think it closed some time in the 80s, maybe early 90s.

Got my first 22 at Perry White's as a kid, my old man knew him well. Direct line to H&R back when the judge owned it, too.

I wanna say mid 90s was the end.

Got my first 22 at Perry White's as a kid, my old man knew him well. Direct line to H&R back when the judge owned it, too.

I wanna say mid 90s was the end.
I remember towards the end he just sold gun books. Even after the shop closed id see him now and then at gun shows with a bunch of books.
Right before he closed I bought most of what was left of his primers, powder, and bullets.
I'm finally down to the last 10,000 or so primers and maybe 6 pounds of powder.
If I get any lower they'll have to start the revolution without me.

By 2022, when republicans take back the house ammo probally will be dirt cheap , ill buy me onemore 1k of 9mm hp, and 1k of brasscase 7.62x39. And lot more of 22lr.
Son, I say son (in my best Foghorn Leghorn voice) you're not doing it right...

When, not if, prices come back to "normal" or close to it, you should be buying a LOT more than 1k. Within 3 months of ammo being at 120% of pre-WuFlu pricing I'll have another 5k MINIMUM of 9mm & 45acp, same for 5.56 and 7.62x39. At least another 1000 each of 44, 38 AND 357, 500 more 30-06, another 20k of 22lr, and 5k 22mag. Oh, and shotgun ammo also....

Point is, if you haven't learned from THIS shortage, you not only haven't learned or paid attention, but you DESERVE to run out and have your wallet raped. Different cause, but this has happened before and it'll happen again.

Got an alert last night from a remote vendor that they had 9mm and its $25/box of 50. Still double pre-pandemic but trending in a good direction.

Got an alert from FS today that they had enough 9mm in that the limit is 1 case per customer. Does anyone know their price/box?
Get a ticket, wait, and find out.

a lot of the hoarders/speculators are doing ammo dumps recently it seems, trying to recoup something.

a lot of the hoarders/speculators are doing ammo dumps recently it seems, trying to recoup something.
It’s hilarious. No way the people who paid 70+ cents per round on 9mm are going to recoup their money. It paid off to either hold off or be relatively prepared to weather the storm.

We’re not out the woods yet…if a Biden scandal emerges, you can bet a mass shooting will happen sure as the sun follows the moon..then it’ll be, “gun control for America’s white supremacists!”

Son, I say son (in my best Foghorn Leghorn voice) you're not doing it right...

When, not if, prices come back to "normal" or close to it, you should be buying a LOT more than 1k. Within 3 months of ammo being at 120% of pre-WuFlu pricing I'll have another 5k MINIMUM of 9mm & 45acp, same for 5.56 and 7.62x39. At least another 1000 each of 44, 38 AND 357, 500 more 30-06, another 20k of 22lr, and 5k 22mag. Oh, and shotgun ammo also....

Point is, if you haven't learned from THIS shortage, you not only haven't learned or paid attention, but you DESERVE to run out and have your wallet raped. Different cause, but this has happened before and it'll happen again.
Ok grandmaster, ill buy me 2k of each animal when price drop down a bit more, just that i have to buy a new safe to hold ammo and work more hours to get money 4 it.

By 2022, when republicans take back the house ammo probally will be dirt cheap , ill buy me onemore 1k of 9mm hp, and 1k of brasscase 7.62x39. And lot more of 22lr.
Brass case 7.62x39?
Dirt cheap ammo?

What are you smoking? Can you share?

Back
Top Bottom