Ammo Supply Returning?

UFO

Got an alert last night from a remote vendor that they had 9mm and its $25/box of 50. Still double pre-pandemic but trending in a good direction.

Got an alert from FS today that they had enough 9mm in that the limit is 1 case per customer. Does anyone know their price/box?

So glad someone is starting an ammo thread, I was wondering why we don't have any threads on this topic. :rolleyes:

Day 1 of bachelor Broccoli Iglesias's new (albeit temporary) life.
Sitting in his pajamas (because no one picked out his clothes), eating ice cream (because it doesn't need to be cooked).
Shitposting, (because Broccoli).

Got an alert last night from a remote vendor that they had 9mm and its $25/box of 50. Still double pre-pandemic but trending in a good direction.

Got an alert from FS today that they had enough 9mm in that the limit is 1 case per customer. Does anyone know their price/box?
steel 9mm is back solid and is in 36cpr range. it is good, and hopefully no new panic will happen any time soon to revert this progress.

There's a site listed on Discord that has 50 rounds for $17.54

Its listed as: NEW BRASS 9MM 124 GR FMJ BY NORMA RANGE WHITE BOX – MADE IN GERMANY – QTY 50, NORMA 9MM 124 GR FMJ

Four Seasons and CCGW both have my email, I'm getting emails lately they have bulk 9mm. FS says 1K limit per customer. Not bad.
They don't publish prices on the email though.

Prices haven't changed, FS is still priced at $30/box for 9mm. I'd put off the purchase if you can.

Eh, I’m holding out for < $0.3 a round of 9mm. I think it’ll be around sometime next year.

The rate of in-stock alerts with target sports has been increasing in frequency.

Maybe, it depends on how "stiff" the next parabola of buyers is at the 35-40 CPR mark. That's pretty much what the price was right before the supply completely dried up.

Day 1 of bachelor Broccoli Iglesias's new (albeit temporary) life.
Sitting in his pajamas (because no one picked out his clothes), eating ice cream (because it doesn't need to be cooked).
Shitposting, (because Broccoli).
I worked hard for that ice cream.

Four Seasons and CCGW both have my email, I'm getting emails lately they have bulk 9mm. FS says 1K limit per customer. Not bad.
They don't publish prices on the email though.
$30/box of 50. Norma 124gr. Limit 1000.

Back
Top Bottom