Ammo Inc. Acquires Gunbroker Site for $240 mill.

So your take is you can buy anything online? I might just be old but I like to go look at things touch them and make sure they’re not illegal before they show up on my front steps. Be careful on GunBroker those unobtainable items you’re getting online are what will land you in trouble
Your old lol... nothing wrong with buying uppers online

I wasn’t referring to uppers I was referring to magazines and other “collectibles”
There’s just so much stuff listed is preban bad that either isn’t or You don’t receive what you ordered. I avoid that problem by always buying common brand names...

I’m not doging all online purchases. A lot of things I have to get online because they’re not carried at your local gun store..I mean there’s only so many stores I’ve been to that actually have m134 feed chute instock...And items like that you deafly don’t wanna wind up with stolen government property.

Thankfully I know a few ffls around the country who are trustworthy..Which can’t be said from the some mystery Person on GunBroker.

All that being said I did buy my first machine gun online.

I apologize my comment was directed at you, but I meant to generalize it but for some reason I put "he" at the end.

Don't think I ever read anything about you "skinflinting" or complaining about prices.

I think it's the exact opposite. [smile]

No worries, every time I post anything I have to edit at 95 times. Never mind I’m borderline retarded my cell phone screen has no sensitivity left and the microphone for push to talk is retarded...
Lately I’ve been using the feature I just discovered where it’s push to read. These forms are half the reason I can even read. But they made it far too easy now.

Your old lol... nothing wrong with buying uppers online

I usually use gun broker to get around the background check 🤣🤪

Internet loophole

$240 million for an online gun auction website ???????? My one and only GB transaction was buying some 8mm brass and it turned into an aggravating shit show. DONE. I don't know what those GB seller clowns think but EVERY time i've browsed looking for a specific gun it's always about 20% higher than what I can pay through my LGS and god forbid the GB gun is a seller proclaimed "rare" / "collectable" / "Out of stock everywhere" than that calls for triple the normal street price. Never bought a gun off GB, never will. Some guys buy off GB all the time and are all giddy but not me. I just want to view and pet a potential gun BEFORE I buy. I've had great experiences with over 14 purchases from KTP. Clean used guns. no sales pitches , no hassle 30 day warranty and very fair market correct pricing.

$240 million for an online gun auction website ???????? My one and only GB transaction was buying some 8mm brass and it turned into an aggravating shit show. DONE. I don't know what those GB seller clowns think but EVERY time i've browsed looking for a specific gun it's always about 20% higher than what I can pay through my LGS and god forbid the GB gun is a seller proclaimed "rare" / "collectable" / "Out of stock everywhere" than that calls for triple the normal street price. Never bought a gun off GB, never will. Some guys buy off GB all the time and are all giddy but not me. I just want to view and pet a potential gun BEFORE I buy. I've had great experiences with over 14 purchases from KTP. Clean used guns. no sales pitches , no hassle 30 day warranty and very fair market correct pricing.
Depends on what you are trying to find.

When I bought the BFR, it was cheaper than anywhere online or LGS.

You have to look around. But overall, I agree, most things are not a good deal unless it is out of stock everywhere and you want it now.

Yeah it’s pretty f***ed up when you gotta go to CVS for a tetanus shot even though you got mass health. I don’t have 12 hours to figure out how to pay a $40 bill

We already know you hate gun broker.

The rest of us just close our eyes and buy whatever we want.

Still cheaper than NES ;)

I’d say that’s a little rough if it wasn’t hilarious, do you guys need any .223?
You guys better lay off the gun broker or else I’m gonna start listing.

I’d say that’s a little rough if it wasn’t hilarious, do you guys need any .223?
You guys better lay off the gun broker or else I’m gonna start listing.
LOL tbh I dont do a whole lot of buying from either. Every once in a while though I do part with what I know is too much cash to pick up something I want.

When I see steel cased fmj going for over $1 per round, I'm tempted to pull that box I picked up by mistake and put it on the site
But then come to my senses and I think,........ If I wait just the right amount of time the way thing's are going with the possibility of taxes on ammo coming in the future.
I could probably barter it for a yugo

Back
Top Bottom