Ammo for a CZ 52

Planning on getting one, but I'm curious what people would recomend for plinking ammo.

I know surplus stuff can be found for uber-cheap prices, but I think I remember hearing people say it was crappy.

What do you recomend?

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

The ammo listed works well, just about anything except surplus ammo works well. Most surplus ammo was made for sub guns like the PPSH.
I stick with Wolf Gold which is basically Privi I think. Four Seasons should have it.

The cz52 is a much more robust action and gun in general than a tokerov.(tt33)
Everything I have allways read is that they Can handle the higher loads. and the only Weak point in them is the firing pin. (Dry fire is a nono) I have fired mine with surplus ammo. Where are you guys getting the info on not running surplus.
(honestly just would like to know more about it. not calling bs or anything)
Thanks

Yeah I ended up buying a can of the surplus stuff. The price was right, and vender said it was good stuff. That sounds good enugh for me.

Thanks for the Input.

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Where are you guys getting the info on not running surplus.
(honestly just would like to know more about it. not calling bs or anything)
Thanks

Just from what I've experienced shooting it, plus from others I know that have shot some. I'm sure there are good batches, just like the old tales of crappy Yugo Mauser ammo, but for me I'll stick with the modern production stuff. Plus modern stuff isn't corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom