American Weapon Systems - Rindge, NH

Sometimes you find a place where the people make all the difference. I must say that Ty and Elise at AWS offer what is probably the best customer service that I've seen in a long time. They really enjoy what they are doing, and they go above and beyond to help their customers. As an example... my buddy asked them if they had a SIG sight tool to adjust a P220. They didn't have one in the shop, but when we stopped in the next week they had ordered it and wanted to let him use it free of charge. My buddy gave them some cash and "rented" it instead.

The shop is small, but very well organized. And Ty and Elise will get you what you need at a great price. Another example... they are ordering a MA compliant Sig for me that, even after the transfer, will be very competitive with MA total cost. FS is the only place I've found that is willing to get it cheaper and they are on the same lead time as AWS, but they're much further away from me (central MA) and the customer service isn't as good (I like FS when driving forever isn't troublesome).

My buddy and I are about a month into what we're calling "The Gun Store Tour 2012". We are about 20 stores into our survey so far (MA and NH), and AWS is our overall favorite so far. Perhaps we'll publish our detailed results (we are actually rating the stores on a multi-scale) when we get through a bit more of the list...

I've had mixed experience honestly. I ordered both the zombie upper and lower from them. Great experience from both of them. The product was exactly what I was hoping for.

I wanted to do business with them some more and I requested some pricing on more parts for my build via email once, over the phone once, and finally in person. I never heard one way or the other regarding my parts request.

Don't get me wrong still like the business and the people. I will definitely order from them on things they have in stock or via group buys, but I might lean another direction for the service side of things.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Good luck, I'm very excited to see your surveys once complete !! Please post your blank rating/scale system.

Agreed. Wish I could get out their way more often. I'd use them for everything if I could. Just too far.

Back
Top Bottom