American Bulldog Arms - Manufacturer, Bellingham MA.

Feral

NES Member
Met them at the February Marlboro Show, they were selling their first run of AR lowers, neat logo,local company, so what the heck...I paid a deposit for a particular serial# (1000XX) with the understanding that I would have to wait until it becomes available in production.

Unknown to me they made serial# 0000XX so I could have it sooner,[smile][smile][smile], and I just picked it up yesterday at the Marlboro Show.

In conversation with two of the Owners ,they definitely have plans to expand in the firearms, ammo, etc manufacturing and eventual retail business.

The parent company Antron Engineering and Machine is very interesting if you ever had or have a chance to stop by.

I wish them success.

AMERICAN BULLDOG ARMS LLC
170 MECHANIC ST
BELLINGHAM, MA 02019
(508) 966-2803 or 774-226-7222

P.S.
They do take orders for custom serial # for the AR lowers for individual and maybe even for a Group Buy (if some one is willing to pick up the NES GB baton and beat themselves with it).

Last edited:
I've spoken to these guys at the past several Marlboro shows and they seem like great guys! I can't wait to see them expand! They're something to keep an eye on for sure!

Back
Top Bottom