All you NRA folks need to be rounded up and sent to gitmo, says editor

Sent an Email to him:

So let me get this straight, you wish to deprive Americans of rights and due process simply because they believe in a Civil Right you dont? You sound like someone who would be better suited living in North Korea where they allow only 1 viewpoint. If you dont like the Constitution, Due Process, and the 2nd Amendment do us all a favor and just leave.........and please let the door hit you on the way out!!

Thank You

A Gun Owner and supporter of the Constitution

I kind of enjoy these crazy articles as they reaffirm for me that the loony gun grabbers do not properly understand the nature of their opponent. That is what keeps them from being more successful in their efforts. Let them continue to demonize the NRA as a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. It shows that they don't understand the nature of the battle.

Let them use their ginned up national polls that show unprecedented levels of support for this measure or that. Demonizing a national organization like the NRA misses the point. The NRA really is made up on millions of very vocal high information voters who will inundate their elected representatives with their opinions on gun related matters and WILL make it their mission to vote against any elected representative who votes against their 2A rights.

The people in those polls will express an opinion when asked, especially if asked in a way that elicits the desired response, but not many are passionate enough to vote the issue. Not to mention, people living in the highly"anti" Northeast and California do not vote for senators and house members in Arkansas, Arizona, North Dakota, and etc.

So I say let these idiots continue to waste their time mis-characterizing their opponent. It actually serves us well. After all, how does one actually vote against the NRA in the first place? I've never seen them appear on any ballot.

I thought that Oblahblah was supposed to close GITMO?

I bet the POS that penned this article ranted and raved about how awful GITMO is and how it should be closed during the Bush years, but now wants to see American citizens that have committed no crime sent there?!? Real nice and I don't even care if it was written in jest.

I doubt the author of that foolish nonsense read this: Snell: Waking the dragon ? How Feinstein fiddled while America burned - Iowa State Daily: Opinion

An unintended consequence of my wee hours of the morning post resulted in my getting credit for the posting of that great essay in the Iowa State Daily. I read that article earlier, right here on NES.http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/206704-great-pro-2a-article.html

Please give"HeadedNorth" the recognition he deserves for finding and posting such a great article.
Best regards.

A follow on to the Snell article from one of my favorite bloggers:

The Smallest Minority: No, We're a Different Species to Them...

Back
Top Bottom