• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All you NRA folks need to be rounded up and sent to gitmo, says editor

Over-the-top drama queen author of an editorial at the Aurora Sentinel calls for NRA terrorists to be rounded up and sent to gitmo. But clearly, given the quasi-comical angle, the aforementioned drama queen is either, a 12-year-old, off his meds, trying his hand at sitire, or just is taking a page from that Peirs Morgan poof and is looking to get a reaction.
Bonus: editorial cartoon.
Double Bonus: the comments.

PERRY: We can only save ourselves from kidnappers at the NRA ? Aurora Sentinel

How about rounding up the liberal press and liberal politicians and send them to gitmo. That would make me and a few more happy.

What an idiot.

I love how they blame the gunmakers. Suddenly gun manufacturers are a sinister evil cabal that rules the world. Gimmie a break! Most are not even publicly traded companies. You want powerful corporations? Try Microsoft, Try Coca-Cola, Try General Electric--any of the blue chip stocks, all of which have far more money and influence than the folks up at say Windham Weaponry.

Gun makers just want to make guns that people like to shoot. Period.

Last edited:
How about rounding up the liberal press and liberal politicians and send them to gitmo. That would make me and a few more happy.

No, see...
Now, that's a terrorist threat to say such a thing. Only they can make such suggestions.

He'll catch a ton of crap and it will help boost the publication for a short while. Mission accomplished. Of course, if he goes one step further and decides to publish the addresses of CCW holders in his town, he'll be hiring armed guards to stand in front of his house.

Gitmo is too good for them.

Throw them in prison in one of those countries where the CIA takes prisoners to really interrogate them - places that don't care about "torture" or "Human Rights". That would put a smile on my face. [smile]

And not only did the liars at the NRA cheat the 90 percent of Americans wanting expanded gun registration out of what they want, by cheating and extorting and misleading, they celebrated their successful deceit when they “won.”
At least in his unintentional error he spouted some honesty that it was backdoor registration, not just background checks.

So what do people like this think about people like me who view the NRA as not even close to actually defending 2A?

Lets face it. If the ACLU was as shitty at defending free speech as the NRA is at defending RKBA our dictionary would have about 100 words in it and you'd only be ale to make sentences from them that were less than 10 words total in length. That is of course assuming you we're 21, had the appropriate free speech permit and went through a TSA strip search before each sentence was uttered, of course having paid a $200 tax for any extra Killy words.

So what do people like this think about people like me who view the NRA as not even close to actually defending 2A?

Lets face it. If the ACLU was as shitty at defending free speech as the NRA is at defending RKBA our dictionary would have about 100 words in it and you'd only be ale to make sentences from them that were less than 10 words total in length. That is of course assuming you we're 21, had the appropriate free speech permit and went through a TSA strip search before each sentence was uttered, of course having paid a $200 tax for any extra Killy words.

Free speech permit. I'm stealing that idea for my arguments against the antis.

You need a background check for access to special multi syllabic words.

You shall be authorized to write on a notebook in your house, a small notebook or a long piece of toilet paper, but the Chief of Police needs to approve you as suitable to post on facebook.

Remember. If you live in MA your free speech permit is only good indoors. Any one caught "open talking" will have their permit pulled, even though public speech isn't actually illegal.

Oh boy, can't wait to see who disagrees with him and gets called childish names first

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

His email address is right at the bottom of his rant. Use it. I did just to point out the 90% is a manufactured number and a lie. Also, liberals don't have a problem with abortions but see the NRA or firearm owners as the evil ones. The second is a right. This was just to make a point that will be ignored anyway
but it can't hurt to go directly to the author of the article.

Greg

I doubt the author of that foolish nonsense read this: Snell: Waking the dragon ? How Feinstein fiddled while America burned - Iowa State Daily: Opinion

An unintended consequence of my wee hours of the morning post resulted in my getting credit for the posting of that great essay in the Iowa State Daily. I read that article earlier, right here on NES.http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/206704-great-pro-2a-article.html

Please give"HeadedNorth" the recognition he deserves for finding and posting such a great article.
Best regards.

Last edited:
You just encourage them by giving their garbage more hits.

The funny thing is that no one one on either side has a problem when lobbyists successfully sway Congress to their favor. It's only when they lose that it's a problem.

Funny thing #2 is that how readily the left calls for the killing or permanent incarceration of anyone who doesn't share their progressive viewpoints. I've never quite understood how liberal ideology so readily leads to fascism, since it's supposed to be about inclusion. I must have a small brain.

you-mad-bro.png

The credit for finding that article goes to HeadedNorth who posted it as "http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/206704-great-pro-2a-article.html
It is a great read, well written and sums up rather well what many of us have to deal with, being treated as "outcasts" for demanding no more infringements on our God given rights. All the Kudos for posting it should go to HeadedNorth for finding and sharing the article.
Best regards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom