Aggressive Assailant Tries To Fight A Legally Armed Man, Cries Like Baby When He Gets Shot [VIDEO] He messed around. He found out.

Reptile

NES Member
PHOENIX, AZ – Video has been released regarding a March 2021 incident where a crazed man demanding a fight with someone right outside their home was fatally shot by the person he was threatening. While the contents of the footage may be contentious to some, the individual who defended himself was absolved of any wrongdoing by authorities.

The incident occurred on March 24th, 2021, at approximately 5:30 a.m. while Benjamin Backus was walking outside of his home located in the area of Greenway Road and 28th Street in Phoenix. While unaware at the time, a man, later identified as 32-year-old Michael Montanarella, was waiting for Backus to walk outside so as to ambush the individual.

Continues...

I assume this will be used by the left to add to the "Mass shooting" and "violent crime with a firearm" numbers...

Good audio on that vid. Anybody else hear a distinct “click” right before shooter drops his muzzle down and fires? Is that a trigger pull misfire or a double trigger pull from a striker?
Am I just hearing things that aren’t there?

As an avid hunter......hearing that pussy scream like that.....I would have instinctively put another round in him. Never let a wounded animal suffer.

I'm not even joking 😐

Back
Top Bottom