AG Appoints Special Investigator to investigate "Spygate"

or it could be nothing, I've watched republicans bark and bark on Capital hill (Trey Gowdy or one) , always hopeful something would come of it.
........................nada nothing, I think the GOP if full of a bunch of pansie spineless bureaucrats who won't lift a finger against any of their "comrades"
I pray I'm wrong this time :(

Nothing will happen, just like nothing happens after any investigation. Couple of low level hacks will be sacrificed, while the rest of the swamp pretends they are outraged while they have their hand out for more money
I agree, my God they have had two and a half years to bury stuff and enough BS thrown around muddy up the ocean. I would just satisfied with full blown No Knock Swat Team Raid at 03:00 am with a perp walk in handcuffs on the Obama's, Clinton's, Comey, Clapper and Brennen on Live T.V.

Nothing will happen, just like nothing happens after any investigation. Couple of low level hacks will be sacrificed, while the rest of the swamp pretends they are outraged while they have their hand out for more money

This, 110%. Nobody of any "consequence" is getting indicted....

While I agree that nobody we want to see in orange will be at the end of the day. We can all agree that this will be worth the popcorn.

I do hope that Tropicana in Chief will unleash everything he has after he wins a second term. If they thought orange man was bad now. Just wait til there's no next election. He can walk away like this after torching one or both establishments.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom