After Xmas family shootout pics

Fixed it for you. Instead of posting the URLs surrounded by "url", use the "img" feature.

BTW, nice form with the Garand. Been to an Appleseed shoot?

Family having some fun after Xmas.
My girlfriend
Picture208.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Me and the Garand
Picture195.jpg

Some crazy looking .50cal
Picture203.jpg

My future brother in law
Picture213.jpg

My future mother in law. This pic is priceless!!!! Look at the expression on her face after firing!!!
Picture209.jpg

sister in law
Picture205.jpg

me again
Picture191.jpg

enjoy

Sorry, I havent been to any shoots. thanks for the compliment. I cant get enough of utilizing the sling. The garand belongs to the club in Gloucester in which my girlfriends uncle is the President. They're used for the CMP clinics throughout the year. It was a good time. I'll be on the hunt for a decent Garand once I get my use of this. Thanks for the pic fix

Picture236.jpg

Last edited:
Matty, check out this thread. Something to consider (in addition to getting some excellent training) is that attending the Appleseed shoot will count as marksmanship activity towards purchasing a Garand from the CMP - we give out the certificates right then and there.

Wow!! that sounds great! I'm always looking for more instruction. I served in the Corps from 94-98 and from bootcamp to the day I was discharged. I always looked forward to shooting instruction and qualifying week.Although I shot expert all 4 years, I stopped shooting up until a year or so ago so I'll take all the help I can get. The Garand would be my choice.
thank you for the info. Matt

Back
Top Bottom