AFS 3-28-10 USPSA Match

Thanks to everyone that came out to the match. And thanks to everyone that helped build the stages and RO.

I hope everyone enjoyed the stages.

Sorry about the classifier, It was set up significantly closer than it should have been and would not have been accurate.

From which I infer that it was thrown out.

Works for me - the ONE gun hiccup (probably a slightly light load) occurred on that stage. Hard to make up on a 12-shot stage.....

The large popper placement on Range 1 also had some issues, but it's too late now....

Thanks for all your work at AFS this season.

From which I infer that it was thrown out.

Works for me - the ONE gun hiccup (probably a slightly light load) occurred on that stage. Hard to make up on a 12-shot stage.....

The large popper placement on Range 1 also had some issues, but it's too late now....

Thanks for all your work at AFS this season.

Stage 4 wasn't thrown out, it just was not submitted to USPSA, but will count for the match

Yeah its tough to stake down the poppers on the concrete floor.[wink] Each squad knew that they need to be in a line as they bounce around when they land. unfortunately it doesn't always happen when they get reset

Stage 4 wasn't thrown out, it just was not submitted to USPSA, but will count for the match
The name was slightly changes ("Six Targets" rather than "Six Chickens") on the results to avoid confusion.

Yeah its tough to stake down the poppers on the concrete floor
There are few problems that can't be solved without duct tape, including marking the floors without the use of paint (AFS as asked that we not leave any permanent markings on the floor). I'll try to remember to bring a roll to the first match with the next winter season starts.

Thanks to all as well. A learning experience for me on many of the stages.

In particular, the poppers on range two generated an astounding amount of splashback. I must learn where to stand next time.

Looking forward to the next match.

Yeah its tough to stake down the poppers on the concrete floor.[wink] Each squad knew that they need to be in a line as they bounce around when they land. unfortunately it doesn't always happen when they get reset

I was thinking more of the trajectory of richochets.....

I'm trying to make the matches more real life, my steel shoots back.... take that IDPA

Even in a USPSA thread for a match you just can't resist can you? May I ask what happened to you today? You should have borrowed my Glock.

Even in a USPSA thread for a match you just can't resist can you? May I ask what happened to you today? You should have borrowed my Glock.

I can't resist, I won't resist

I do find an indoor range makes it easier to find all the piece to a glock after you pull the [STRIKE]pin[/STRIKE] trigger

My gun was having issues with hammer follow caused by the disconnect notch. Then it started jamming. Sat match, the dot dies on my gun, point shot the match.... overall not a good weekend of shooting

I can't resist, I won't resist

I do find an indoor range makes it easier to find all the piece to a glock after you pull the [STRIKE]pin[/STRIKE] trigger

My gun was having issues with hammer follow caused by the disconnect notch. Then it started jamming. Sat match, the dot dies on my gun, point shot the match.... overall not a good weekend of shooting

Damn... never mind the challenge of running/coordinating the match but then dealing with that sucks. Those problems are however, foreign to me. [smile] I did find some 38 Super brass that doesn't feed well in my Glocks. I'll get it to you next time a see you.

Thanks to everyone that came out to the match. And thanks to everyone that helped build the stages and RO.

I hope everyone enjoyed the stages.

Sorry about the classifier, It was set up significantly closer than it should have been and would not have been accurate.

Scores are up
http://uspsa-ne.org/results/20100328_afs.txt

It was a good match! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom