AFS 1-24 Match

Just a reminder that the first match is coming up next week

you need to sign up in advance

Sign in 8-8:50, check in with the people at the front door, find your shooters card on the counter
Shooters meeting 8:50 in the classroom. make sure you are signed up on a squad before the meeting.
Shooting starts at 9am

I will need people to help set up before the shooters meeting.
If you walk the stage while we're setting up. I will change the stage after you leave just to screw you.

We will run 3 squads, Squads 1 and 2 will shoot on stage 1 and 2 respectively, squad 2 will come off, Squad 1 goes to stage 2, squad 3 goes to stage 1..etc.

To be able to get off the range and allow AFS to rent to new customers, we need to move quickly. Myself or another RO will announce when a squad is up for the walk through. Be ready to go. When your squad is done with a stage, please clear the range for the next squad.

I will need help tearing down at the end of the match.

Thanks

Mike

So....who's shooting tomorrow?

I will be there. I will try to get in early to assist with setup.

Steve

The shooter cards won't arrive until about 8:30 - it they're not spread out on the class counter above the guns, it means I have not yet arrived at the match. Check to make sure your correct division is listed, and see me if a correction is needed.

Steve,
I'm planning to shoot.
Are you shooting open again?
btw - I may be selling a Millenium Custom 38sc soon - if interested lmk.

I am shooting Open again...in search of the cookies that I keep hearing about....
PM inbound

Nice win Mike and Dan!! I wish I could have been there.

Steve- why are you spending so much time in Open when you have the fine, fine polymer gun??

Thanks to Mike and Rob for the fun match today. A nice balance of long, medium and short stages. It ran well, which indicates good participation by the shooters. I liked the tiny plates!
Dave, it's always fun to change platforms. Look at what I'm shooting now.

The usual good job by Mike, Rob and crew. Three squad format worked well. Looking forward to the next one

Some vids up on my utube account, look for "AFS 01-24-09"

And thanks to all for a great match, ran great.

Thank Mike for the stages - I handled the scoring only (a couple of corrections will be uploaded tonight) and didn't see the stages until I went out to the ranges to shoot.

Thanks to Mike for a great match, was well worth the trip down. Thanks to Dave for great video. Thanks to Rob for having the scores posted before I got home. We're already looking forward to next months match.

Back
Top Bottom