Advantage Conversion Kit

UPS just dropped off my new .22lr conversion kit for my Glock from Advantage Arms.

It seems to fit the frame really well, tho it's a little funny to see my model 35 looking like a shorter model 22. [grin]

I like the fact that they use original Glock sights on it, so everything about the gun seems "normal".

I hope to get out and shoot it this weekend and will post a report here afterwards.

Regards
John

Optimistic Paranoid said:
UPS just dropped off my new .22lr conversion kit for my Glock from Advantage Arms.

It seems to fit the frame really well, tho it's a little funny to see my model 35 looking like a shorter model 22. [grin]

I like the fact that they use original Glock sights on it, so everything about the gun seems "normal".

I hope to get out and shoot it this weekend and will post a report here afterwards.

Regards
John

I've been trying to get a hold of one for the longest time...just about every place i tried is sold out of them. where did you get yours? shootin' them 40s is gettin' mighty expensive...

Nickle said:
You may be able to get something from Ciener, if they'll ship to your location. OP is in NY, and I'm sure that's OK. Mass may be a different story.

Any feedback on Ciener? I heard that Advantage is the best kit out there...

a_man said:
I've been trying to get a hold of one for the longest time...just about every place i tried is sold out of them. where did you get yours? shootin' them 40s is gettin' mighty expensive...

I ordered it directly from the Advantage Arms web site.

http://www.advantagearms.com/

There was about a four to six week delay between the time I ordered it and the time they shipped it, apparently their backlog is THAT bad. Probably explains why you can't find them anywhere else . . .

Regards
John

Conventional wisdom in Cieners is some work and some don't (like anything else). But pray you never have to deal with John Arthur Ciener himself in either a direct buy or some sort of problem with the one you got.

He's one of those crazy old hermits and will either hang up on you or curse you out for wasting his time and keep you waiting for several months without any sense of where your stuff is. After reading many stories like that, I wouldn't even touch his stuff with Derek's pig hunting spear. And if I did, I'd buy it from a dealer I could return it to if it didn't work instead of directly from him.

Back
Top Bottom