• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ADOPT A TEAM

TY43215

NES Member
Greetings all. Some time ago, I started the adopt a team concept for our friend Greg who was deployed to Afghanistan. This year, donations slid off but we dealt with it. Much of the funding became personal by several people including Mike MLE Shooting Sports and a couple others yours truly included.

As of right now, our fund is depleted and Greg is still deployed. Our last package will be limited to phone cards for Christmas but is that really enough??

I am asking every USPSA member here to match my November donation of $25 to the fund. The last Manville match is canceled so this will represent match fee and gas.

How about it? Greg is there for us and we need to remember him.

If you can spare the cash, please send it to MLE marked Greg Fund. He truly appreciates the packages and I will not let them stop. He will get something every month until he is back with us and we can kick his butt on the range [laugh]

Thanks in advance and if the Mods could sticky this again, I would be grateful.

DVC

Gary

For those with short memories, Greg is on the left [wink]

G-Man&NewFriend-640x480-lrg.jpg

A good address for the donation is:

MLE
PO Box 8998
Cranston, RI 02920

Please make checks payable to "Mike Luciano".

Thanks, and e mail from Greg yesterday says Hi to all. He can't wait to be back on the range where no one shoots back

Well shooters, he is coming home. Don't want to jinx it but e mail today says 2 weeks. Been a long time.

I am filling out an application for him for the A7 so everyone can say hello and Thanks.

He is truly appreciative of all the support.

I would like to thank all that helped with this and special thanks to Mike and Betsy for all you did. You are good people.

I am proud to say that Greg is home.

Thanks all for the support, Mods can remove the sticky from this thread.

One thing I will add, there are still a lot of men and women away from home doing noble work for all of us. DO NOT FORGET THEM. I know I won't.

Back
Top Bottom