• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

adjustable Mosin sight?

Don't do it. Fiber optic sights need direct light, with a hooded front sight, well that small hole just aint going to cut it. If you want to highlight your front sight post buy your self some orange sight paint. Its cheaper, like 6 bucks!

I've heard of people using small guage heat shrink wire wrap around the front sight post, and then zeroing by cutting to length.

The sights are nice, but unless you really want a fiber optic color I think there are a number of much less expensive options out there.

They get very good reviews on ebay for what that is worth, so I risked the $42 and ordered one. I'll post what I think of it when I get it.

Hello,

I only sell a limited amount on eBay, just to keep my foot in the door. I have lost a lot of respect for eBay over the years.

Mostly it's good advertising.

Regards,

Josh

Don't do it. Fiber optic sights need direct light, with a hooded front sight, well that small hole just aint going to cut it. If you want to highlight your front sight post buy your self some orange sight paint. Its cheaper, like 6 bucks!

newsletter%20aimed.jpg

I assure you Sir, it works. I would not sell it if it didn't.

The idea is not to make anything overwhelmingly bright, but only to give a nice glow to the post.

Regards,

Josh

I don't want the fiber optic one. He has just a black pose you can adjust the hight and set screw.

If you do order this Sir, and let me know what your name is, I will toss in a fiber-optic pin (red or green?) free of charge.

Same for MrMollusk, though I fear from the date on your post I've already mailed yours. PM me and I'll send you one. Just tell me the color.

Regards Sir,

Josh

Back
Top Bottom