• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Additional IDPA practices at Harvard- Outdoors

Come join us on April 21st for the first outdoor practice of the new year! MetroWest Tactical will be adding a practice on the 3rd Monday of every month outside at the action pits from 5PM till 7:30PM.

We will be continuing the indoor practices on every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month as well. That means that on the 3rd Monday you can join us for TWO practice sessions for a ton of fun shooting.

Check our website for more information, event schedule and some pointers:
http://www.metrowesttactical.com/events.html

Here are the dates for the outdoor practices:
4/21;5/19;6/16;7/21;8/18;9/15;10/20

If any of the regulars want to help out please send me a PM!

No- the indoor times are still 7:30-10PM. So on the 3rd Monday there will be two back to back practices.

Thanks and a Tip O'the Stetson™
yo.gif

A friendly reminder that today is the second IDPA Practice of the month (1st and 3rd Mondays) at Harvard Sportmen's Club, hosted by Metrowest Tactical

Outdoor practice starts at 1700 and runs until dusk (or 1930) when Indoor practice starts.

Bring lots of ammo, and your enthusiasm! [smile]

I was planning on going to this one, but I'm so exhausted from the belt buckle up, down and back from the Appleseed shoot this weekend that I think I'd actually be a danger to the other shooters. I just don't think I'd have the control over my pistol that I'd need. [thinking]

May 5th, guys. I'll see you then.

Back
Top Bottom