• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Added a Nice CZ24 to the CZ Family

A guy I know has had this gun for since the 1970's and he was looking for info on it and I helped him out with it. I took it apart to make sure it was all matching and gave him an honest assessment of what the book value was. I told him if he was ever interested in selling it to let me know. Well, I ran into him last week and we were talking and I had to ask if he was ready to sell that CZ and he said yes. I offered top dollar for it and I was flat broke with gun money from other purchases I had made and so a few things had to go out so this could come in.

The gun is all matching but the period correct mags are not. The bore is bright and shiny. The holster is correct and original to the gun. It was made in 1931 and accepted in the military in 1934. The CET mark (thanks to Jeurgen for help with this) served with the Czechoslovakian Cetnictvo, which would be the Czech Gendarmarie, a branch of the Ministry of Defense that handled rural police duties. I am not sure yet how rare that marking is. I have also read that the uncircled T mark means it was accepted into German service after the occupation. My understanding is that the police and military were disarmed and their guns were distributed to SS divisions. I have only found one source for that info so far so I am not sure how accurate it is. The German word for Czechoslovakia is "Tschechisch" and so the T mark.

I have been hoping to find a good example of a CZ24 for some time and was glad to find a complete rig. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 43294View attachment 43295View attachment 43296View attachment 43297View attachment 43298View attachment 43299View attachment 43300View attachment 43301View attachment 43303

I got one too that was chromed before it was brought back. I broke it down completely to refurbish (some of the screws are totally stripped out).

Lots of fun to shoot and really light on the recoil.

I REALLY want a CZ24, but Im scared .32 pistols might start to multiply rapidly if I do[wink] Very, VERY nice!

EDIT: yup, I mixed up the cz27 and 24

Last edited:
I REALLY want a CZ24, but Im scared .32 pistols might start to multiply rapidly if I do[wink] Very, VERY nice!

EDIT: yup, I mixed up the cz27 and 24

32's, 380's, 9mm's, 25's... they all start to multiply eventually. :)

I think you should start out small with the CZ's. I know a guy with a post war DUO, in 25 ACP, that he is thinking of selling. :)

32's, 380's, 9mm's, 25's... they all start to multiply eventually. :)

I think you should start out small with the CZ's. I know a guy with a post war DUO, in 25 ACP, that he is thinking of selling. :)
my interests really only are in WW2 era pieces, but thats kinda cool!

Want a Sauer 38H? I know where there's one...

[wink]

MS

Maj, trust me Ive viewed you ad more than once[wink] more play money than I have at my disposal!

Back
Top Bottom